Welcome to My Blog



This is my First Post so it will be on my intro to you all guys.


Basically I am a Computer Engineer. So, for the whole four years I was thinking about web & app development because that's what all(Most of) Computer Engineers do.


But do you know what? I joined two companies for the same purpose for internship and after completing that internship getting a job. But in the first week of both joining I quit. Because after a week I knew it was not I want to do. So, I jumped from the development to the Digital Marketing and then after a week I also quit that company too.


Why? because they do not want to teach their employees anything but just get there work done at all cost. The environment doesn't suit me so I just quit.


Then I thought of getting a job at another company but that part didn't go well. So, I thought to learn it all my self. I know it sounds crazy but this way I was learning much more than joining a company.
I just started to go to the new startups and collaborate with them to work for their startup for FREE.


I know it's hard to not get paid for whatever you do. But that was the step I need to take for building myself for the future. And that was cool. I am really thankful for having great parents who didn't stop me from doing whatever I wanted.


And Here I am sharing my story with you just so you could know WHY? I do WHAT? I do.


I like to help people to find their dream work. and show them the ways how to do it. See, I am not a expert in this field nor do I get paid right now for whatever I do I work for FREE to learn how to provide the value to other people. And then I will figure out the ways to get paid but for now whatever I do...learn and Apply will be on this blog to show you that how you can duplicate this thing for you too.


So, If you are an Entrepreneur, Small Business Owner, or are you just thinking of starting a small business this blog will help you a lot.


If you want to increase the sells of your business via online marketing then this blog is for you.


If you are just interested in new way of earning money then this blog is for you.


If you are just interested in learning about Digital marketing then this blog is for you to how to get started.


So, if you need any kind of help regarding how to make your presence on internet then feel free to contact me.


here's my social profile links....
https://www.instagram.com/darshan_digital/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0FjcESQgYtD_mH6oSkc5cQ?view_as=subscriber
https://www.facebook.com/pateldarshan1998

Thanks for reading till Now hope you like my blog and if you have any suggestions please drop them in comments or direct contact me on...

Whatsapp: +91-7069785522.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Indian Business Listing Websites to List Your Business

Why Use Paid Promotion?

Why Build Credibility before you Sell online?